NICEVILLE, FLA, JUNE 21, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 400, two more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 44.
Statewide, the number of cases is 97,291, an increase of 3,494 since yesterday morning.
In Okaloosa, the number of hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 56, no change since yesterday.
The number of deaths in Okaloosa County remains unchanged at six.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 164, two more since yesterday
- Destin, 52, no change
- Niceville, 41, no change
- Crestview, 62, 3 no change
- Shalimar, 21, one more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 27, two more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 6, one more since yesterday
- Laurel Hill, 4, no change
- Baker, 2, no change
- Holt, 2, one less since yesterday
- Valparaiso, 3, one more since yesterday
- Missing, 7, five less since yesterday
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: