NICEVILLE, FLA, JUNE 14, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 332, seventeen more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 39.
The state recorded 2,016 new cases since yesterday morning.
The number of hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 46, no change over the past 24 hours.
The number of deaths in Okaloosa County remains unchanged at six.
The positive testing rate in Okaloosa County has more than tripled since the first of May, increasing from under two percent to just over six percent.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 136, six more since yesterday
- Destin, 44, one more since yesterday
- Niceville, 37, two more since yesterday
- Crestview, 45, three more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 19, no change
- Mary Esther, 20, two more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 4, no change
- Laurel Hill, 4, no change
- Baker, 2, no change
- Holt, 2, no change
- Valparaiso, 2, two more since yesterday
- Missing, 9
Want more info and data? Get it here: