NICEVILLE, FLA, JUNE 11, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 294, seven more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville is 33.
Okaloosa has recorded more than 100 new cases over the past three weeks. The state recorded its highest number of new confirmed cases today, 69,069, an increase of 1,698.
The number of hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 44, no change over the past 24 hours.
The number of deaths in Okaloosa County remains unchanged at six.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 121, five more since yesterday
- Destin, 41, one less since yesterday
- Niceville, 33, one more since yesterday
- Crestview, 40, one more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 18, no change
- Mary Esther, 17, one more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 4, no change
- Laurel Hill, 4, no change
- Baker, 2, no change
- Holt, 2, two more since yesterday
Want more info and data? Get it here: https://www.floridadisaster.org/globalassets/covid19/dailies/state_reports_20200611.pdf