NICEVILLE, FLA, JULY 25, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 2,275, 73 more since yesterday morning. The death toll in Okaloosa now is 20, four more deaths reported since yesterday and the 10th death reported over the past 10 days.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 266.
Statewide, the number of cases is 414,511 an increase of 12,199 since yesterday morning.
The number of cumulative resident hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 107, two more since yesterday.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 789, 16 more since yesterday
- Destin, 354, 21 more since yesterday
- Niceville, 245, nine more since yesterday
- Crestview, 444, 17 more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 124, five more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 126, two more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 18, one more since yesterday
- Laurel Hill, 20, no change
- Baker, 44, one more since yesterday
- Holt, 15, no change
- Valparaiso, 21, no change
- Missing, 47, no change
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: