NICEVILLE, FLA, JULY 23, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 2,134, 30 more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 247.
Statewide, the number of cases is 389,868, an increase of 10,249 since yesterday morning.
The number of cumulative hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 100, no change.
The number of deaths in Okaloosa County is 16, no change.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 743, seven more since yesterday
- Destin, 328, seven more since yesterday
- Niceville, 227, seven more since yesterday
- Crestview, 419, six more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 113, two more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 120, no change
- Eglin AFB, 17, no change
- Laurel Hill, 19, no change
- Baker, 42, no change
- Holt, 14, no change
- Valparaiso, 20, one more since yesterday
- Missing, 45, no change
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: