NICEVILLE, FLA, JULY 22, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 2,104, 42 more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 239.
Statewide, the number of cases is 379,619, an increase of 9,785 since yesterday morning.
The number of cumulative hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 100, no change since yesterday.
The number of deaths in Okaloosa County is 16, no change.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 736, seven more since yesterday
- Destin, 321, seven more since yesterday
- Niceville, 220, four more since yesterday
- Crestview, 413, 15 more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 111, one less since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 120, three more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 17, no change
- Laurel Hill, 19, two more since yesterday
- Baker, 42, no change
- Holt, 14, two more since yesterday
- Valparaiso, 19, one more since yesterday
- Missing, 45, no change
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: