NICEVILLE, FLA, JULY 20, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 1,973, 160 more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 225.NICEVILLE, Fla — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 1,973, 160 more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 225.
The increase in confirmed cases in Okaloosa since yesterday represents the county’s highest one-day increase to date.
Statewide, the number of cases is 360,394, an increase of 10,347 since yesterday morning.
The number of cumulative hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 98, two more since yesterday.
The number of deaths in Okaloosa County is 15, no change.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 704, 63 more since yesterday
- Destin, 299, 17 more since yesterday
- Niceville, 208, 15 more since yesterday
- Crestview, 379, 36 more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 106, four more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 110, 11 more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 16, three more since yesterday
- Laurel Hill, 17, no change
- Baker, 42, two more since yesterday
- Holt, 11, no change
- Valparaiso, 17, one more since yesterday
- Missing, 40, six more since yesterday
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: