NICEVILLE, FLA, JULY 13, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 1,385, 100 more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 153, up by 17 since yesterday morning.
Okaloosa’s weekly positivity rate is 12.5 percent.
Statewide, the number of cases is 282,435, an increase of 12,624 since yesterday morning.
The number of cumulative hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 79, five more since yesterday. Currently, Okaloosa County reports there are 39 COVID-19 patients in hospitals in Okaloosa; 18 are in ICU beds.
The number of deaths in Okaloosa County is 10, no change.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 502, 33 more since yesterday
- Destin, 208, 15 more since yesterday
- Niceville, 142, 16 more since yesterday
- Crestview, 270, 27 more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 81, one more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 73, five more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 11, no change
- Laurel Hill, 14, no change
- Baker, 25, one more since yesterday
- Holt, 5, no change
- Valparaiso, 11, one more since yesterday
- Missing, 22, no change
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: