NICEVILLE, FLA, AUGUST 3, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 3,031, 100 more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 340.NICEVILLE, Fla — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 3,031, 100 more since yesterday morning. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 340.
Statewide, the number of cases is 491,884 an increase of 4,752 since yesterday morning.
The number of cumulative hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 142, three more since yesterday.
The number of deaths in Okaloosa County is 30, no change.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 1,072, 42 more since yesterday
- Destin, 429, eight more since yesterday
- Niceville, 310, 11 more since yesterday
- Crestview, 627, 18 more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 163, three more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 169, six more than yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 22, one more since yesterday
- Laurel Hill, 27, one more since yesterday
- Baker, 61, four more since yesterday
- Holt, 20, no change
- Valparaiso, 30, one more since yesterday
- Hurlburt Field, 1, no change
- Milligan, 2, no change
- Missing, 68, five more since yesterday
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: