NICEVILLE, FLA, AUGUST 14, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 3,653, 21 more since yesterday morning. The death toll in Okaloosa now is 50, one more death reported since yesterday.NICEVILLE, Fla — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 3,653, 21 more since yesterday morning. The death toll in Okaloosa now is 50, one more death reported since yesterday.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 448.
Statewide, 6,148 new cases were reported since yesterday.
The number of cumulative hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 184, eight more reported since yesterday. Yesterday, it was reported there were 49 COVID-19 patients in Okaloosa County hospitals; 15 in ICU beds.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 1,307, four more since yesterday
- Destin, 506, five more since yesterday
- Niceville, 411, nine more since yesterday
- Crestview, 724, two less since yesterday
- Shalimar, 187, one less since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 202, one more than yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 25, no change
- Laurel Hill, 33, no change
- Baker, 74, one more since yesterday
- Holt, 24, one more since yesterday
- Valparaiso, 37, three more since yesterday
- Hurlburt Field, 1, no change
- Milligan, 2, no change
- Missing, 91, one more since yesterday
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: