NICEVILLE, FLA, AUGUST 1, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 2,950, 85 more since yesterday morning. The death toll in Okaloosa now is 30, two more deaths reported since yesterday.NICEVILLE, Fla — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 2,950, 85 more since yesterday morning. The death toll in Okaloosa now is 30, two more deaths reported since yesterday.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 324.
Statewide, 9,642 new cases and 170 deaths were reported since yesterday.
The number of cumulative hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 136, six more since yesterday.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 997, 38 more since yesterday
- Destin, 407, four more since yesterday
- Niceville, 296, seven more since yesterday
- Crestview, 596, 25 more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 153, two more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 159, three more than yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 21, no change
- Laurel Hill, 24, one more since yesterday
- Baker, 57, five more since yesterday
- Holt, 18, no change
- Valparaiso, 28, no change
- Hurlburt Field, 1, no change
- Milligan, 2, no change
- Missing, 62, one less since yesterday
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: