Sharing and Caring’s annual “Tools For School” drive is being held the entire month of July to ensure supplies can be given to local children in need the first week of August. The goal of this drive is to help all students begin the year with the tools needed for success.
There are three easy ways to get involved and help a local child be prepared for school to start on August 8.
- Making a donation and dropping it off at Sharing & Caring of Okaloosa County, 104 Bullock Boulevard, Niceville, FL, Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Friday: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.2. Become a donation location and collection donations from your patrons and employees.
3. Make a cash donation and Sharing & Caring will shop for you. Click here to donate online.
- Paper: lined paper, copy paper, construction paper, spiral notebooks, composition books, index cards
- Pencils & Pens: blue or black pens, #2 pencils, colored pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener, pencil case, colored markers, crayons, highlighters, dry-erase markers
- General Supplies: dry-erase boards, paper clips, 3-ring 2″ binders, pocket folders, report covers
- Classroom staples: stapler, staples, rulers, protractors, glue sticks, scissors, tape, calculator
- Things you can never have too much of: tissues, sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer