NICEVILLE, FLA, JULY 21, 2020 — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 2,062, 89 more since yesterday morning. The death toll in Okaloosa now is 16, one more death reported since yesterday and the sixth death reported over the past six days.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 234.
The newest reported death is a 62-year-old woman who was diagnosed on July 12.
Statewide, the number of cases is 369,834 an increase of 9,440 since yesterday morning.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 729, 25 more since yesterday
- Destin, 314, 15 more since yesterday
- Niceville, 216, eight more since yesterday
- Crestview, 398, 19 more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 112, six more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 117, seven more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 17, one more since yesterday
- Laurel Hill, 17, no change
- Baker, 42, no change
- Holt, 12, one more since yesterday
- Valparaiso, 18, one more since yesterday
- Missing, 45, five more since yesterday
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: