NICEVILLE, Fla — The Florida Department of Health reports this morning the cumulative number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Okaloosa County is 1,813, 60 more since yesterday morning. The death toll in Okaloosa is now 15, three more deaths reported since yesterday.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Niceville and Valparaiso is 209.
The most recent deaths in Okaloosa are those of a 69-year-old woman, 88-year-old woman, and 78-year-old man.
Statewide, the number of cases is 350,047 an increase of 12,479 since yesterday morning.
The number of cumulative resident hospitalizations related to coronavirus in Okaloosa is 96, three more since yesterday.
Here’s the latest breakdown by city in Okaloosa (note that the city is not always reported as part of the initial notification and may be missing while the case is being investigated):
- Fort Walton Beach, 641, 22 more since yesterday
- Destin, 282, 12 more since yesterday
- Niceville, 193, five more since yesterday
- Crestview, 343, 10 more since yesterday
- Shalimar, 102, one more since yesterday
- Mary Esther, 99, three more since yesterday
- Eglin AFB, 13, one more since yesterday
- Laurel Hill, 17, one more since yesterday
- Baker, 40, two more since yesterday
- Holt, 11, no change
- Valparaiso, 16, one more since yesterday
- Missing, 34, two more since yesterday
Florida does not publish data about deaths for persons under 18. Florida also does not publish testing, case or condition data for people in county/local jails, state prisons, migrant communities, or cumulative totals for testing and cases in long-term care facilities, probable cases and deaths before testing was available, or non-resident data at the zip code or city level.
Want more info and data? Get it here: