Niceville Dog Park
LOCATION: Intersection of State Road 85 and College Blvd. , Adjacent to the Mullet Festival grounds, Niceville FL
HOURS: Opens at dawn; lights out promptly at 10 p.m. Open year round except for the two weeks prior to the Mullet Festival, which begins on the third Friday in October and ends on the following Sunday.
ABOUT THE NICEVILLE DOG PARK: The City of Niceville’s Dog Park is a four-acre shaded area adjacent to the Mullet Festival grounds at the intersection of Hwy 85 N and College Blvd.
The Niceville Dog Park features an unleashing area, picnic tables, fencing around the perimeter, watering stations, lots of shaded area, and abundant parking.
NICEVILLE DOG PARK RULES
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the park.
- Owners must remain in the fenced area with their dog while the dog is off leash.
- Dogs must be in view and within voice control of the owner at all times.
- Owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of all dog feces.
- No dogs in heat allowed.
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises.
- No dogs under the age of 4 months or who have not received their complete round of vaccinations are allowed.
- Dogs must wear current license tags.
- A limit of three dogs per person is allowed.
- No food of any kind or pet treats allowed in the park.
- Children under the age of 12 must be under strict supervision of an adult.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK
- Please keep all dogs off of adjacent sports fields.
- All dog owners who fail to comply with the rules can be expelled from the park.
- Repeat offenders are subject to banning from the park.
- Park hours are from Sunrise until 10 pm (lights will turn off at this time).
For questions or issues, please contact Jim Baughman, (850) 279-6436, ext. 3002.