Silver Sands Factory Stores is Celebrating 20 Years of Sales, Styles and Smiles with an array of exciting special events, news and giveaways that reward its shoppers, the community and the associates that have contributed to Silver Sands success over the past 20 years. Here are 20 new reasons for shoppers to visit Silver Sands during their vacation to Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast this year.
1. Shop, stay and save. Shoppers can save even more with exclusive Shop & Stay packages from Silver Sands hospitality partners. Enjoy discounted room rates, gift cards, VIP bags, free Platinum Rewards coupon books and more.
2. Visit the only Columbia Sportswear outlet in a 400 mile radius. Opening on April 20, this new 12,000 square foot store will carry clothing and accessories, for lovers of the outdoors, that keep people warm, dry, cool and protected year-round at a great deal.
3. Shop newly remodeled stores. Nike Factory Store, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Waterford Wedgwood, Perfumania, Jones New York, Zales the Diamond Store Outlet and Samsonite offer a new experience for shoppers with their updated interiors.
4. Be treated like a VIP. Join the Silver Sands new VIP Club for free online access to exclusive coupons, a voucher for a free Platinum Rewards coupon book and receive e-mail updates for special sales and events.
5. 20 Weeks of Giveaways. Shoppers can enter to win 1 of 20 weekly giveaways by visiting SilverSandsOutlet.com, facebook.com/SilverSands or at Silver Sands Shopper Services kiosk from April 16 through August 31. Over $4,000 in prizes will be given away as thanks to the loyal shoppers that have helped Silver Sands thrive over the past 20 years.
6. Explore the new Eddie Bauer Outlet. This new store prototype debuting in the spring offers shoppers a fresh experience in a recently constructed 5,800 square foot store.
7. Attend a fashion show. On April 19 preview the hottest spring and summer styles at Dressed to Give Charity Fashion Show benefiting nine local charities at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH. Plus, a portion of the proceeds from Silver Sands’ sales receipts redeemed April 19-22 will be donated to each charity.
8. “Go Platinum.” Shoppers can upgrade their savings with Platinum Rewards coupon books available at Shopper Services for $3 and offer over $800 in savings.
9. Enter to win a $1,000 Shopping Spree. Shoppers can automatically be entered to win a $1,000 Silver Sands Shopping Spree by joining the Silver Sands text club. Text ‘SILVER’ to 99158.
10. Enhance the shopping experience. Check out the new Silver Sands website for the most up-to-date sales listings, Center events, gift cards, online VIP Club and more at SilverSandsOutlet.com.
11. Experience fun in-store events. Join the Nike Run Club, book a Girlfriend Party at Bare Escentuals or host a Friends & Fashion event at J.Crew or crewcuts.
12. Book a bus group. Silver Sands has a new online group reservation form where visitors can book a group tour and receive special services such as VIP bags filled with exclusive coupons, discounted Platinum Rewards coupon books and more.
13. Get a complimentary make-under. Bare Escentuals, carries bareMinerals makeup and their motto “less is more” is reflected in their formula made from healthy and natural ingredients.
14. Go green. This year Silver Sands added new bike parking throughout the Center so that shoppers can pedal over from the beach for a relaxing day of shopping.
15. Enjoy sweet treats. Shoppers can indulge in the sweeter side of Silver Sands and escape the summer heat by customizing their frozen yogurt experience at the new 32° A Yogurt Bar.
16. Go Social. “Like” and “Follow” Silver Sands for all of the latest coupons, sales info and more: facebook.com/SilverSands and @SilverSandsFS
17. New stores to shop. Last year, Silver Sands added six new designer stores to their impressive tenant mix including DKNY, Bare Escentuals, White House | Black Market, Tumi, Merrell and LOFT Outlet. With the addition of Columbia Sportswear this year, there is something new for everyone to enjoy.
18. Bring home a memento. A beach vacation in South Walton isn’t complete without scoring some designer deals at the nation’s largest designer outlet center.
19. Get the look for less. Find all of the hottest spring and summer trends for less at Silver Sands. Floral prints, monochromatic looks, stripes, color blocking, neon and more all at unbelievable prices.
20. Celebrate 20 Years of Sales, Styles and Smiles! On September 1, shoppers can enjoy food, music and fun for the entire family and enter to win the Grand Prize Drawing during Silver Sands 20th Anniversary Celebration in the Courtyard in front of Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.
For complete details on all 20 reasons to visit Silver Sands, see www.SilverSandsOutlet.com or call 850.543.9771.
About Silver Sands Factory Stores
Silver Sands Factory Stores, a Howard Group Development, is the nation’s largest designer outlet center located near Destin, FL in the heart of Northwest Florida Beaches, named one of Frommer’s top 2010 international destinations and one of Good Morning America’s “10 Most Beautiful Places in America.” The Center currently features more than 100 designer factory stores with 465,200 square feet of retail space, and ultimately 700,000 planned. Silver Sands is visited by over seven million shoppers each year who shop for designer merchandise at up to 75 percent off retail prices. Silver Sands is located on Emerald Coast Parkway, one mile west of Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort. For more information, call Shopper Services at (850) 654-9771 ext. 1 or visit SilverSandsOutlet.com. Like Silver Sands on Facebook (facebook.com/SilverSands) or follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/SilverSandsFS).
View Tag Cloud