PDA

View Full Version : “Castle for a Kid Room Makeover ” Contest

niceville
12-01-2009, 01:26 PM
“Castle for a Kid Room Makeover ” Contest

Niceville, FL (12/1/09)

Has your family used the Ronald McDonald House of Northwest Florida in Pensacola? If your answer is yes, then you may be eligible to win a free room makeover for your child!

Okaloosa or Walton county residents that have used our local Ronald McDonald House are invited to enter their story in the Castle for a Kid Makeover Contest. Tell us your story, including what brought you to the House, how long you stayed and what it meant to you and your family. The contest winner will receive a FREE room makeover for their child compliments of Keely Fell, children’s room designer and owner of Pretty Please at Grand Boulevard at Sandestin.

Keely Fell is giving the Castle for a Kid Room Makeover in honor of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Florida’s 25 year anniversary serving our local families. “I love to design children’s rooms and am honored to be able to brighten a child’s life that may have already suffered a crisis” says Fell. “I donate a room makeover to a child every year and it is one of my favorite projects to work on.”

Deadline to enter is January 15, 2010. Go to www.rmhpensacola.org (http://www.rmhpensacola.org/) for a complete list of rules and how to enter. Videos and photographs are encouraged.

The mission of the Ronald McDonald House is to be the BEST Home-Away-From-Home and source of respite and resources for families of children suffering a medical crisis. For more information about the Castle for a Kid Contest or how the Ronald McDonald House serves our local families, contact Kim Henderson, Panhandle Area Manager, at 850-678-7243 or owb@rmhpensacola.org (owb@rmhpensacola.org).